Wednesday, July 04, 2007

Heart-Shaped Box

Today I went to Sainsburys and brought some knives for my university supplies, I think I've almost got everything now, I just need some cushion to make my room homier and something to hold all my utensils in. We also brought some giant cookies, white chocolate ones, they were awesome.

I've decided that I want some Frasier boxsets, the Paramount channel has Frasier weekends for each series and when theyre on, I can't not watch them. Unfortunately the series I want (6 and 7 - at the end of 7 is the one when Daphne and Niles finally run off together) are £27 each, so I think I'm going to get the earlier series first (for £16 or £17 each). But I need to buy Wii Play first.

Frasier


I'm stressing over bank issues, my bank have been messing me around and pissing me off, so I'm not sure if I want to have my student account with them, but they by far have the best give away with the account, which I can't help but be swayed by, maybe its just my branch that's rubbish. So I tried to do some research of the other banks, but I am just clueless I have no idea what I'm looking for, and don't know who I could ask cause anyone in a bank will just say that theirs are the best, so I'm stuck.

I've finally got round to changing my hotmail accounts to Windows Live Mail, I really like it, in particular I think that being able to customise the theme is awesome and that it saves your sent mail, and just in general I just like it more than hotmail, which was kind of feeling a little dated. Also I finally have a new keyboard, my mouse broke so we just got a new keyboard with mouse (wireless) so I don't have to go through documents after I write them to fill in the "H's." It's quite cool too got loads of short cut buttons, the one that takes me to my home page doesn't seem to be working though, maybe its a setting or something but I'm not too bothered out it, it doesn't take long to type it in now. Awesome.