Tuesday, July 03, 2007

"My Face Is In The Butter"

Today me Nic, Sarah N, Sarah A and Tashy went round Sarah M house to see the little horses (dogs) and to generally spend time with our friends. Driver Nic successfully drove me and Sarah N to Leire despite us not knowing how to get there. We bitched about everyone and everything ate pizza and other various munch including gingerbread men and party rings (essential for any gathering) and then watched some films.

Firstly we watched Music and Lyrics, it was good, as long as you don't take it seriously. I liked the clips from the eighties, it was so cheesy, here's the video for "Pop Goes My Heart" from Hugh Grants former band "Pop" - its hilarious



I think the film was watch able, I liked it because you didn't have to think about it and it didn't drag on. Also Hugh Grant making a fool of himself dancing as if it were still the eighties to audiences of middle aged women who loved him in their teens was amusing.

The we watched Silent Hill it was awful. I made no sense, despite trying to explain the whole point of the movie at the end, it dragged on for ages and used every ridiculous horror movie convention in the book. It did make me wonder about everyone who goes missing in movies, their relatives conveniently always have a good recent photo of them. Imagine if Sarah N goes missing there are NO photos of her, we wouldn't have a chance of finding her.

It was a good day, me and Sarah A had debates and we all had a laugh.