Monday, September 17, 2007

Neighbours

MY POSTMAN HAS STOLEN MY MAIL, on Wednesday, he knocked on the door (got me out of bed so I was in a haze) and handed me a card to sign for a parcel, but there were 2 stickers on it meaning I had 2 parcels, he was only holding one, so I looked at him confused and he said he had left the other one in the car, sounding like he was just about to go nip and get it cause he parks on our road as he does his round, so I signed for them then he took the card off me, handed me the parcel and left, so I though ok he'll come back after he's done the rest of the street. But no, he didn't. I even walked up and down the road to see if i could see him anywhere, but he was gone. After a few days of keep missing him my mum caught him and asked him if he had it, he says that he hasn't and doesn't know why he said that to me, I'm going by the post office on Wednesday so I might ask them, see what they think.

Also my bank never rang to tell me that my stuff had got there so I went in today and asked them and typically it was there, so I moaned to them about not telling me when they said that they would, the man was nice though and activated my card for me.

I have now received a very long reading list, its only provisional so they dont want me to buy any books yet, but to get them from a library or something, Ive brought a little one, that looks quite good, so I can have a flick through when it gets here. They also sent me homework.

Ive just looked on the Neighbours website and heard the new theme tune and music, I dont think I like it, its trying too hard, and one of the new characters just looks like a poor replacement of Dylan.

And Im very happy because a bootleg video of the whole Linkin Park show I went to in May at the astoria has surfaced :).