Friday, July 06, 2007

Wii Play

Today I brought Wii Play, its amazing, the games on it are awesome, they're like arcade games, my favourites are a cow racing one, the snooker one, the one with the bubbles and the shooting range one. The game really does show how good the technology that the Nintendo Wii has is, Wii play is best played with more than one person but is also cool with 1 player. I also brought a battery charger thing so I can use rechargeable battery's for the Wii remotes, it'll also be useful for digital cameras and stuff - a practical purchase. I got them from Argos and I had to wait for ages for the man to give me them whilst I was waiting by the counter, Sarah N also informs me that despite them claiming that they do the quick pay machines DO NOT accept solo cards.

Afterwards I went to the bank to see a) why they hadn't closed the account I asked them to 2 months ago, and b) why has this account now been charged for something. The best they could come up with is that there must have been a "misunderstanding." Ok, I tell them that I want to close my account, what else could be derived from that request? But anyways they're refunding the charges and (hopefully) closing the account, and someone is ringing me on Monday to apologise. This adds to the bank confusion I'm having, if they're making stupid mistakes like that do I want my student account to be with them? they might "misunderstand" and sign me up for some sort of retirement pension scheme or something instead.

In the evening I went to Sarah A's belated birthday party, it was fun.