Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Libertad

I've finally got round to give the new Velvet Revolver album, Libertad, a proper listen. I like it, especially when its played loud, it gives the immense guitars more emphasis. It sounds more of a group effort than Contraband does, obviously because they were already working on it before Scott joined, but still.

Also I read and interview with Spinal Tap in which David St Hubbins says that: "I had my mid-;life crisis years ago, when I was 24, I think that's the time to do it: when you're young and healthy." I defiantly need to buy a Spinal Tap album, the This Is one, with Big Bottoms and Stonehenge on.

I keep shopping in Sainsburys and they keep giving me things who win prizes, I've won everytime, but I keep winning 2 for 1's or money off theme park/zoo entry tickets. Which is annoying because I don't like theme parks and don't agree with zoos. But I'd be moaning if I hadn't won anything so its ok.

OO and I watched James may 20th Century thing, it was so good, very interesting and James May was so funy in the old cars.

I've been cleaning/sorting out my stuff in my room so now you don't have to jump over things, I've found some stuff I no longer want so I'm going to try to sell them on ebay/amazon.

Worst of all though, I have started reviewing things on play.com, it started when I was looking at the beauty of Minutes to Midnight and the reviews there just didn't get the album, so I had to do one, now I can't stop reviewing.