Tuesday, August 07, 2007

"Stay Back or the Ginger Gets It"

Today I finally saw Hot Fuzz, I must say, it was absolutely brilliant! I laughed so much, and I think its one of those when you notice something more every time you watch it so I can't wait to see it again, I'm going to wait to buy it though until it gets reduced from the current £13.99 price tag. Not to say it isn't worth £13.99 but I can't afford that for just one movie. Simon Pegg was just so good, especially when he decided he wasnt going to take it and brought the sun glasses, the cameos from Steve Coogan, Martin Freeman, Stephen Merchant and Bill Bailey, were also fantastic, I'm not sure how well the film will translate to non-UK watchers though, but still its a must see.

I've brought a travel bag for my Wii, its really cool, and it'll keep it all safe, I'm going town next week I think to try to sell my Xbox to Game, it says in store that theyll give £20 for them, Im not sure if they will but its worth a try then I can buy the Godfather game for the Wii. I'm currently addicted to playing tetris online, I need to buy it for the DS.

Also my Mum brought a CD from the Virgin Mega website, i was quite impressed by the service, it arrived no sooner, or later than items for HMV or play.com do, but it was wrapped in cellophane - which HMV lacks, and unlike HMV they dont annoyingly put a sticker on the thing they have a invoice sheet, like play.com, but theirs is better, because it includes a returns form, should you need to return it. Speaking of my Mum the crazy fool has already brought her first Christmas present for me.

Im really disappointed by the new Linkin Park (who are up for best group, best director, and best editor at this years VMAs) video for Bleed It Out. I think it was a great idea but the video didn't match the energy in the song, so it kind of felt flat, plus half the band are ignored.

I cannot wait until Sweeney Todd comes out, Johnny Depp looks so creepy in the movie poster, and it looks so dark, I think its going to be amazing, his hair reminds me of Edward Scissorhands.
Sweeney Todd